Subscribe Us

Breaking News

No more Low-bat with Samsung Galaxy AO3

 

Are you looking for an affordable phone with the latest Android updates and can power up the whole day? Samsung, the leader in innovative smartphones, release the Samsung AO3 android phone. 

Here is the reason why Samsung AO3 is the best choice for students and people who are always on the go:

Regarding FEATURES, Galaxy A03 is a 6.5" display, 48 + 2MP back camera, 5MP front Camera, and a 5000mAh battery capacity. It also comes with Octa Core CPU and runs on Android.

You can choose the storage in 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB, depending on the price. 

Available colors are Black, Blue, and Red. 

Mine is 64GB, and as a writer, It became my partner in my daily work. What I like most about this is its long battery life. With 5000mAh battery capacity, I can use it from morning to evening without worries, despite using it for Facebook live streaming, Emails, and social media updates, or even playing mobile games during my lunch breaks. After 4 hours, my battery was drained on my former phone, and I was always frantic looking for a power supply or power bank. Now I need to charge my phone once a day without worrying that I may experience a low battery. 

While the Camera is (Front and back) full HD display with the most significant upgrades in this year's budget phone, it also gets a refreshed aesthetic, sporting a micro pattern at the back, giving it a nice, grippy finish.

Although this model has no fingerprint scanner and not a USB Type-C, it remains with micro-USB 2.0. But I'm happy that the 3.5mm audio jack, dedicated dual SIM, and expansion slots were the best takeout. 

Additionally, the 6.5-inch screen sports a PLS TFT display panel with a teardrop notch that is brighter with more vivid colors; best watching my favorite Korean drama in Viu, Netflix, and the latest movies in Lionsgate Play. 

On the inside, this Galaxy A03 sports a Unisoc ums9230 chipset with an octa-core CPU clocked at 1.6GHz, which is pretty impressive for an entry-level phone and better with another smartphone that runs with MediaTek MT6739W.

Also, this phone supports the 5GHz Wi-Fi band, and the mobile gaming experience with this model is surprisingly good. 

Samsung Galaxy AO3 is one of the biggest take-ups among the entry-level phones that Samsung has released this year, with longer battery life, bigger screen, vivid colors display, an octa-core CPU, and a 5GHz Wi-Fi band. 

No comments